Monday, February 15, 2010

Day 217....MMmm Ice Cream





So it's been 28 days since my last update and I've had some more ben and jerry's. I've got a bunch more days for my eating fruit goal (mostly sticking with pears and bananas.) Also you may have seen the donating time to charity and such. Well as it's now been formally announced, we at the canteen will be hosting Syracuse's first Macker 3 on 3 Basketball tournament.
For the good 'ol Valentine's Day we went out to Red Robin, a first for both of us and saw the movie Valentine's Day. Though I can not count that movie in my list because the romantic comedy category has been taken, it still was decent. Let's get to the details

#10 Eat at some new places: Red Robin in Fayetteville, NY

The place had a great atmosphere, felt like a good sports bar/chain restaurant. They also host the Jim Boeheim show there so I tried to see where they may have setup the stage area. It's a shame though that our waitress liked to pay most of her attention to the table next to us then any other table. So I did what I hate doing which is tipping a smaller percent but hey you get tipped what you deserve sometimes.
The burger I chose to go with was the Banzai Burger. It wasn't that bad but had to much teriyaki sauce on it. It's also got pineapple on it which worked well with the burger. Also had the steak fries with the seasoning salt on it which was good. Be forewarned they come out smoking hot but cool down pretty quick too. Also I was given quite a smile while looking out the window to see some jerk that parked in the handicap spot with no tags for it get a ticket. Enjoy your $50-200 fine buddy.


Number #46 and 50 were talked about above.

#86...MMmmm Ice Cream

So the 3 flavors I tried (as seen at the top because Blogspot was not cooperating tonight, sorry)
was, Banana Split, Peanut Butter Cup, and Chocolate Fudge Brownie.

I really loved the Banana Split and if I wasn't paying attention could have easily killed the pint in 1 sitting. It's supposed to be banana and strawberry ice creams with walnuts and fudge swirl but tasted more like heaven in a processed paper container...mmmm watch out phish food there's competition for my favorite flavor. The other day while at the market I bought the sample size of the fudge brownie, it was good but nothing really special. I would consider buying the bigger size if it caught my eye. The Peanut Butter cup was not good. The pieces of peanut butter cups tasted like cheap pieces of candy and the ice cream was way way to sweet. I probably will not buy this flavor again.

I'm still lagging behind in what i need to be getting done statisticly but looking ahead to the summer I know I'll be getting a lot done.

No comments:

Post a Comment