Monday, August 3, 2009

Day 22, Finaly 1 thing complete and parts of a few others....again

Ok so it's been 13 days since my last post which is ohhhh 3-4 days more then I would like but hey we all get busy and side tracked right? **at this point i've spent 5 minutes trying to come up with some funny comment or story but have failed due to my mood** so on with the new Items.

#52-I have bought canvas bag #4 so that is now officialy my first complete item. Of course the hard thing is remembering to get said bags in car after you bring groceries inside. For those wondering where my bag came from they are from Target(red), Walmart (black), Price Chopper (white and green), and Wegmans (green).
Needless to say I feel good not using the plastic bags all the time. A bonus as well; Price Chopper discounts your order for bringing them to use.

#58....was not thrilled about this one. But by doing this I got to complete another of my items. I went and saw the movie The Proposal featuring Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock. I was actualy dreading this movie, untill I got here and alittle into the movie I realized how friggen hilarious Ryan Reynolds is. I've loved him as an actor since 2 guys a girl and a pizza place. Needless to say I semi enjoyed the movie giving it a 2.5 out of 5 stars though as all chick flicks go, the ending is highly predictable within 25 minutes of the movie.









Oh also they had an awesome trailer for GI Joe and a new movie that has peaked my interest known as "cloudy with a chance of meatballs".....aparently this was a book as well.

#10....the good part of the bargin was getting to try a new place to eat. Salsarita's was the place and it's apparently the Mexican equivelent of Subway. www.salsaritas.com This place was really good. In fact I went there twice in 3 days. The first time I got the Enchiladas...intended to take picture as the proof but forgot so took one of my reciept. Went there 2nd time got grilled chicken burrito and once again forgot to take a picture. To all my friends in syracuse I recomend checking this place out or if there is one near you gooooooo!!!!!!










#86-Certainly one of the more tastey items on the list. I bought a pint of Willie Nelson's Country Peach Cobbler ice cream. It's a decent flavor the chunks of brown sugar are just to much. Something I may buy once more in my life but not often and not a flavor of choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment