Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Day 9, nothing complete but a few things started.

Day Nine: While i haven't fully completed 1 specific item I have started on 3. First off #52 I have obtained 3 of the 4 canvas bags as seen here:




















the bags are from Target, Walmart, and Price Chopper. Next on the list was #86 eating some B&J's ice cream. Well not only did i have some ben and jerry ice cream but it was a new flavor to me as well (coffee coffee, buzz buzz buzz).

The last order of business for this update is #58. Seeing a movie of a different genre in theatres. Well cross off Sci-Fi. I went on Sunday and saw:

Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince. While I love the books the movies never can quite do it justice, and I understand (the book was 652 pages) that it can be hard to wind that down to 2.5 hours. But surely things can be done better!!! Well that is all for now and hopefully by the next update in 9 or 10 days I will have done some more so so long and farewell for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment