Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 483: New things accomplished and some new things in the works....

A little after my projected time line for posting, but I do have some new things to report on.

#9 write a cook book....I have finally got my final idea down for this. It will be part health book and part cook book. It will basically be about choosing foods that can help your body in certain aspects and also a few recipes for these foods. Title is a working progress but I'm sure i know what it

#58 Showtime...The last of the 5 movies I saw in theatres for this tougher to do then thought feat was what IMDB among other sites actualy call a documentary or reality....Jack Ass 3d....the movie was funny and gross....really gross at times but in a funny no way in hell would i do that for anything less then a million dollars tax free funny. the 3d aspect didn't really have a place in this movie except for the opening.

#74 Music...Happened to see Naughty by Nature do a 30 minute set at a sporting event....that is all that is worth mentioning of them.

#85 Inspire someone again.....
there have been a few people who have said they were going to make a list, 1 that did but hasn't done anything beyond that but now I have inspired 2 people to make a list, publish it and compete......here is Laura's who in hand challenged her husband Micah to do one as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment